Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pet Gift Box February 2015 : Cat ^. .^

>>PetGiftBox<<
(I'm a link)
February Cat PetGiftBox
So I caved. I finally decided to sign up for monthly pet subscriptions. However, I did my research first. There are SO many different subscriptions to choose from in all different price ranges. Now don't get me wrong I LOVE my dog and my cat. But, spending $30-$40 on each of them every month just to get a box of toys/treats in the mail, that will ultimately get destroyed, is out of the question. I mean really? Which lead me to PetGiftBox. I subscribed for both the dog and the cat....still waiting on the dog box.....

PRO'S:
  • It's much cheaper at $17.99 a month per pet. 
  • You pay for it monthly. So, you don't have to buy 3, 6 or 12 months up front. So I thought "what the hell, I'll give one month a try". 
  • you can cancel or postpone at any point. Which is true. We are moving next month so I postponed my next shipment until april, no hassle, no problems. I also don't plan on getting the cat box every month. He just doesn't need that many toys.
CON
  • The only thing that I am unhappy about is that we are still waiting for the dog's PetGiftBox to come. I have a happy cat and a sad dog. I'm sure it will come eventually.
  • Shipping is a little hard to track ours went from USPS to DHL back to USPS but I'm pretty sure that depends on where you live. But I'm not quite sure where our dog's box is....we'll see.

Here is what was in the  February Cat PetGiftBox: Everything is "Spot" brand except for the bowl.
:)

#1. Spot Refillable Catnip Insect. This is Tuckers favorite. He's a kitty stoner.



#2. Spot Rainbow Mice Catnip Toys with crazy tails. Nine super cute little mice.


We actually needed a new bowl. Score!
#3. Bella Bowls - Stainless steel food or water dish. With little hearts on it for Valentines Day.  This had some glue/adhesive residue on the inside from the label but I was able to get most of it off.


#4. Spot Feline Harvest Grain Free Cat Treats - Dental Treats. I personally love these. My cat eats a grain free diet due to a sensitive stomach so having grain free treats is awesome!
Update: he LOVES them!


#5. Spot Feather Boa Wand. Looks like a little feathery bird-like creature. These never last too long with Tucker, but they're fun while they do!

So, what do you think? I think the contents are well worth the $17.99. As far as quality goes. Who am I kidding? Call me a bad furbaby mom but, I buy the cheapest toys when I go to the pet store. My cat would play with a ping pong ball and a tampon (unused!!) for days if I let him! So, to me, these are perfectly fine. No, complaints. I would say that one Cat PetGiftBox is plenty for 2 adult cats. Its more than enough for Tucker for the time being. We will probably be getting Tucker a box every other month. If you are interested in ordering a dog or cat PetGiftBox click HERE

Now....Where the heck is Finn's box????
"WTF mom..."
I'll post what's in his box as soon as we get it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment